Bali’s Original & Best Surf & Yoga Retreat for Women since 2003
Our guests' dining experience while on the retreats has been such a highlight over the years, that it has often been joked that we should be called 'Gourmet Goddess' retreats!
What sets us apart as the world's favourite women's surf retreat is that we take the time to go that extra bit further for our guests, and with our menu that love and care shows. Rather than serving banquet style meals as is the general standard, we serve almost all our meals a la carte so we are able to tailor each dish to our guest's personal tastes and dietary requirements.
Another reason why we set the standards in luxury surf retreats is that we also make all our own food, even down to our gourmet jams & chutneys and coconut lime sorbet. This way we hand pick everything that goes on the table and that is reflected in meals bursting with flavours along with high nutritional content.
Our food philosophy is simple – we serve delicious whole food meals prepared in our own kitchen using the freshest ingredients...and a whole lot of love!
Surf Goddess's focus is on freshness and flavor - layers of flavor. It starts with the ingredients, such as locally grown organic greens for our salads, plenty of sustainable wild seafood and the whole concept of 'free-range' anything appeals to us.
Surf Goddess's food is an amalgam of various spices and flavors created to enliven the senses. It is a culinary journey that is led with passion and fun as we present fresh new menus daily.
Being in Bali we are partial to Asian flavors, yet our menu is peppered with classic delights. Our food includes tastes for everyone to enjoy, from pure comfort to globally inspired cuisine. All our dishes are bursting with freshness and flavor.
Included in your retreat package, you'll enjoy delicious and satisfying meals made with love from our own recipes. We leave 3 meals unstructured so our guests are free to explore Bali at their leisure and sample the outstanding restaurants that the island is well known for; convieniently most are within 5 minutes walking distance of our villa.
- A la Carte meals that are tailored to your individual taste
- A daily changing menu where every meal is a highly anticpated event to see what delectables will be enjoyed as no dishes are repeated
- Delightful Breakfasts which are wholesome while wonderfully satisfying for an active day of surf and yoga
- Scrumptious Lunches and Dinners that will take you on an Exotic Culinary Journey
- Endless purified spring water, fresh brewed coffee & a variety of teas are available at all times
Below is just a small sampling of our menu which adapts to suit seasonal varieties to ensure peak flavor and freshness. At Surf Goddess Retreats, all meals are a delicious exploration into taste sensations from around the globe and each day offers new dishes to enjoy as the menu changes daily.
Our menu has been crafted to complement your surf, yoga and well being program.We also tailor our menu each retreat to suit the dining preferences of our guests when ever possible.
- Fresh tropical fruit juices
- Young Green Coconut Water
- Yummy non - dairy smoothies
- Fresh selection of premium organic iced and hot teas
- Rich and Smooth Mountain Grown Java Coffee
Breakfast / Brunch
- Tropical fruit Platter - selection of exotic local organic fruits
- Homemade Bircher Muesli and Acidophilus Yogurt
- Free Range Eggs prepared a la carte
- Ginger & Banana Pancakes with Aromatic Jungle Bee Honey
- Poached Eggs with Hollandiase Sauce on Warm Toast with Tomato & Avocado Salsa
- Apple Crepes with Honey Yoghurt Sauce
- Cinnamon Hot Cakes with Homemade Cinnamon Butter & Caramel Honey Sauce
- Freshly Baked Breads - Gluten Free Available on Request
- Asian High Tea - Our unique twist on the Traditional English High Tea( an absolute favorite with our guests!)
- Eda mame & Brown Rice Salad
- Organic Green Salad and Edible Flowers
- Fresh Baked Pumpkin and Feta Frittata
- Saffron Rice with Lemon grass Infused Tofu or Fish Curry
- Nasi Campur - A selection of curries and dishes from around Indonesia
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Fresh Herb & Noodle Salad
- Fresh Young Coconut
- Mini Herbed Frittata topped with smoked salmon
- Aromatic Thai Fish Cakes with Spicy Sambal Dip
- Sate Lilit - Aromatic Fish Satay with fragrant Bali Sambal Sauce
- Homemade shitake and oyster mushroom wonton
- Giant Chargrilled Tiger Prawns on Lemongrass Squewers with Mango and Papaya Salsa
- Banana wrapped steamed snapper with fragrant coconut sauce
- Sweet Soy Braised Asian Pork Belly
- Jumbo Wild Prawns rolled in fresh Toasted Coconut Shavings
- Mild and Creamy Beef Rendang Curry
- Coconut Rice with Organic Spinach Salad with Yoghurt Derssing
- Watermelon Goat Cheese & Organic Rocket Salad
- Turmeric Coconut Tofu Curry
- Nutty Coriander Pilaf made with local organic brown rice
- Mango & Coconut Salad on Organic Greens
- Light Passion Fruit Mousse
- Freshly baked Tamarillo Crumble
- Our homemade Coconut Lime Sorbet
- Baked Pineapple & Cinnamon Tart
- For those celebrating a birthday with us expect a very decadent cake to mark your special day!